FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Established in 1956, Industrial Machine & Mfg. Inc. (IMM) is a world class custom manufacturer serving the global markets of Mining, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Industrial and OEMs. We are a leader in the industry by providing innovative solutions, custom manufactured components and services.
IMM was selected as the recipient of the following awards:
2019 NSBA Business Builders ‘Safe Employer’ Award winner
2018 Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce ABEX ‘Business of the Year’ Award winner
2018 Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce ABEX ‘Export Award’ winner
2018 NSBA Business Builders ‘Export Award’ winner
We have a highly skilled and dedicated workforce that focuses on working safely and continuously achieving quality standards that not only meet, but exceed our customers standards. Due to continued growth, we are adding a Mechanical Designer to our Engineering team.
- Layout drawings including equipment, piping and structural
- Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings
- Designing / Drafting of components, parts and assemblies
- Development of Detail drawings
- Drawing reviews and document checking
- Occasional site visits based on project requirements
- Setup of specifications in Plant 3D
- Reverse Engineering of parts / assemblies
- 3D model reviews with Client
- Assist in Quoting by entering technical data / diagrams
- 3-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing or mining environment.
- Experience with Autodesk Software (Inventor, Vault)
- Experience with 3D scanning and DesignX an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended healthcare
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location