The Industrial Machine Tech department is a full service engineering and technical solution provider. IMM holds an Authorization for engineering consulting services from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geo-Scientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) in the Mechanical discipline for the creation and sealing of engineering designs. The team is experienced and competent at designing and analyzing parts and assemblies for the mining, oil and gas, aerospace and agricultural industries.
WITH AN EMPHASIS ON TEAMWORK, THE TEAM IS COMPETENT TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Machine Design
- Reverse Engineering
- FEM Analysis
- Lifting Devices
- Custom Crate Designs
- Design for Manufacturing Analysis
- Robotic Integration
- CAD/CAM Services
- Project Management
- FARO CMM Inspections
- Asset Integrity Services
- Technical Writing
At IME we:
- Provide design, project management and design-build services, as well as reverse engineering and field services.
- Utilize Autodesk Inventor for most of our detail work, and Autodesk Plant 3D for mill layout work.
- Utilize 3D scanning to capture equipment dimensions and details.
- Hold APEGS Certificate of Authorization and Permission to Consult in the areas of machine design, pumping & piping, FEA and stress analysis, tankage, bin design, chute-work, and certified lifting devices.
- Experience in piping and pump troubleshooting and rebuilds.
- Experience in Centrifuge manufacturing and rebuilds.
- Experience in crusher and compaction rebuilds.
- Experience in fabrication and machining potash related equipment.
- Are supported by IMM, a large established machine shop, complete with surface solutions, and a CWB certified welding shop.
- Backed by IMM’s experience field staff of Millwrights, Machinists, and Welders.