Industrial Machine & Mfg. Inc. (IMM) is watching the situation with the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely and are proactively taking steps to minimize this new risk to our employees, contractors, suppliers and visitors. While it is business as usual at IMM, we are implementing some precautions to lessen the opportunity for COVID-19 to impact IMM and our stakeholders.
The preventative measures IMM are taking include:
– No visitors to IMM will be permitted entry beyond our reception area at this time, with some exceptions for shipping, receiving and VMI suppliers. We welcome other forms of communicating/meeting such as video conferencing, email and telephone to ensure business is continuing in the most effective manner possible;
– IMM employees will not be doing any unnecessary travel;
– IMM employees are to self quarantine if symptoms of COVID-19 arise;
– IMM may implement further measures as required; and
– Complete daily sanitization of bathroom and common areas at IMM
In addition, IMM’s safety meetings have included our COVID-19 action plan and stressed the importance of hand washing and avoiding large gatherings.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our preventative measures. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 and will update our action plan as more information becomes available.
Who do I contact for more information?
Contact your local health region or search these terms online:
• Government of Saskatchewan
• Government of Canada travel advisories
• Saskatchewan Health Authority
• Health Canada